Hello folks, thanks for your support with RIO Inventory all these years. We are pleased to present to you our latest release, version 3.2. You asked and we delivered, this release now has the following important features:
- Inventory batching
- Serialised inventory
- Picking slips
- Ability to transfer inventory between warehouses
These features allow you to manage your inventory better in Salesforce, especially when it comes to multiple warehouses inventory management. Feel free to take a look at this page for more details on how this can help with your daily inventory management.
If you are new, don’t worry. You can always install the app into your sandbox or developer instance via AppExchange and feel the zen.
For more other goodies in 3.2, please visit our release notes. Want new features? Please let us know, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Want to load data from Xero or Saasu?
We’ve added more functionality to our highly successful product, RIO Readymade Inventory Plus. You can now transfer data from Xero or Saasu to RIO Readymade Inventory Plus.
Can I use other csv data files?
Yes! The program can also handle any csv file in the required format.
How does it work?
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the job.
- The upsert uses Skyvva data loader. Skyvva can be downloaded for free.
- Install Skyvva (this app is available on Appexchange).
- Install our job
- Download the data from Xero/Saasu
- Follow the instructions to upload your data to Salesforce.
What if I need some help?
Videos and documentation are available here.
Build on Salesforce features. Can I automate it?
Subscribe to Skyvva and you can email the data to automate the process