The key enhancement in this release is the ability for users to customize Planner start and end times. Users will also be able to customize how many working hours appear on the planner in the “Planner Options” in the RIO Plan Configuration Page. Enhanced validation rules assist data integrity by enforcing enforcing more accurate time data in the planner. Nice!
Check out this Page for more details on how to use RIO Plan. Got some popcorn? watch all of our tutorial videos here.
Get the latest release of RIO Plan from the Appexchange.
Got new feature ideas that you think will benefit RIO Plan? Please email suggestions to email@example.com – any new suggestions implemented will receive a $50 Amazon voucher.
Streamline your business with a calendar-based planning tool providing:
– Staff Scheduling (Rostering) functions
– Resource Booking (Rooms, Equipment)
– Activity management and Time Tracking
– Multi-location capabilities
– Mobile interface
Staff Management and Rostering including:
– Resources grouped by type
– Plans (Rosters) with specific roles
– Allocations (Shifts) by role that can be then linked to individual resources
– Viewable in mobile friendly calendar
Alerting for resource conflicts:
– Alerting for double booked resources
– Alerting for incorrect resource type allocation
– Alerts in reports/dashboards or real time in calendar view
Mobile interface and extensive user support:
– Mobile / Lightning-enabled
– Community Users supported
Check out RIO Plan now