If you are wondering how you can create recurring tasks in Salesforce Lightning, here is how:
Before you can create recurring tasks, you or your Salesforce admin may need to check if the feature is enabled:
Enable Delete & View Series
- In Lightning, go to Setup > Edit Object and Fields > Object Manager > Task
- Under Page Layout section > Click into Task Layout
- Make sure that ‘Delete Series’ & ‘View Series’ is displaying under ‘Salesforce 1 and Lightning Experience Actions’
Display Recurring Fields
- In Task Page Layout, make sure to display the following fields: Create Recurring Series of Tasks, Recurrence Interval and Repeat This Task.
Once above is enabled, you will be able to create recurring tasks.
What is View & Delete Series?
View Series is the detail page of the task.
Delete Series allows you to delete the task and all the following recurring tasks.
Note: In order to use Delete Series, you will need to first go to ‘View Series’.
Introducing the New RIO Inventory 3.7 release to the Appexchange. This update has new features that include:
- SKU can now be used as the Product Unique Identifier
- Changing the RIO Inventory Configuration’s Product Unique Identifier field now also runs a batch update of all Product’s Inventory Product Code+
- The Opportunity Assignment Overview page recognises if there are Opportunity Products with 0 assignments
- Inventory Adjustment page has improved compatibility with older Apple devices
- Custom Lightning lookup fields now handle special characters correctly
- Application in the App List has been renamed from “RIO Readymade Inventory+” to “RIO Inventory”
- The included “RIO Inventory Permission” permission set has been updated
Check out this Page for more details on RIO Inventory and the documentation site. Install the app if you are new to RIO Inventory and enjoy our new release.
Have some new feature ideas that you think will benefit RIO Inventory? Please tell us your suggestions at email@example.com
We are pleased to announce our newest release of RIO Inventory version 3.5 to the Appexchange. Our new features include:
- Lightning Styled Pages (Compatible with Lightning Experience and Salesforce1).
- The Opportunity Tracking Number field now fits 18 characters
- Assignment Page Lines are now sorted by Batch and Serial Numbers.
Check out this Page for more details on RIO Inventory and our new documentation site. If you are new to RIO Inventory you can always install the app and experience the new lightning styled pages.
Want new features that you think will benefit RIO Inventory? Please tell us your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.