WDCi are proud to announce that we are now sponsoring the Caloundra Film Festival. The Caloundra Film Festival’s aim is to connect and engage the community with film culture. This is really important to us as a business to be able to support the opportunity of new cultural initiatives in Caloundra.
Click Here to find out more about Caloundra Film Festival.
Introducing the New RIO Inventory 3.7 release to the Appexchange. This update has new features that include:
- SKU can now be used as the Product Unique Identifier
- Changing the RIO Inventory Configuration’s Product Unique Identifier field now also runs a batch update of all Product’s Inventory Product Code+
- The Opportunity Assignment Overview page recognises if there are Opportunity Products with 0 assignments
- Inventory Adjustment page has improved compatibility with older Apple devices
- Custom Lightning lookup fields now handle special characters correctly
- Application in the App List has been renamed from “RIO Readymade Inventory+” to “RIO Inventory”
- The included “RIO Inventory Permission” permission set has been updated
Check out this Page for more details on RIO Inventory and the documentation site. Install the app if you are new to RIO Inventory and enjoy our new release.
Have some new feature ideas that you think will benefit RIO Inventory? Please tell us your suggestions at email@example.com
WDCi participated in USC’s Careers Fair March 24th and we would like to say a huge thank you to the organizers of this event. The day was very successful and we were able to provide our knowledge to up and coming students studying. Being a part of this day means that we can hopefully work closely with USC and provide guidance in our area of expertise.
Thank you USC for allowing us to be a part of this day, it was a pleasure being invited to attend. Looking forward to being a part of more Careers Fairs in the future. If you are ever looking to learn or expand your skills check out the USC website. https://www.usc.edu.au/
We are pleased to announce our newest release of RIO Inventory version 3.5 to the Appexchange. Our new features include:
- Lightning Styled Pages (Compatible with Lightning Experience and Salesforce1).
- The Opportunity Tracking Number field now fits 18 characters
- Assignment Page Lines are now sorted by Batch and Serial Numbers.
Check out this Page for more details on RIO Inventory and our new documentation site. If you are new to RIO Inventory you can always install the app and experience the new lightning styled pages.
Want new features that you think will benefit RIO Inventory? Please tell us your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Streamline your business with a calendar-based planning tool providing:
– Staff Scheduling (Rostering) functions
– Resource Booking (Rooms, Equipment)
– Activity management and Time Tracking
– Multi-location capabilities
– Mobile interface
Staff Management and Rostering including:
– Resources grouped by type
– Plans (Rosters) with specific roles
– Allocations (Shifts) by role that can be then linked to individual resources
– Viewable in mobile friendly calendar
Alerting for resource conflicts:
– Alerting for double booked resources
– Alerting for incorrect resource type allocation
– Alerts in reports/dashboards or real time in calendar view
Mobile interface and extensive user support:
– Mobile / Lightning-enabled
– Community Users supported
Check out RIO Plan now