Introducing the New RIO Inventory 3.7 release to the Appexchange. This update has new features that include:
- SKU can now be used as the Product Unique Identifier
- Changing the RIO Inventory Configuration’s Product Unique Identifier field now also runs a batch update of all Product’s Inventory Product Code+
- The Opportunity Assignment Overview page recognises if there are Opportunity Products with 0 assignments
- Inventory Adjustment page has improved compatibility with older Apple devices
- Custom Lightning lookup fields now handle special characters correctly
- Application in the App List has been renamed from “RIO Readymade Inventory+” to “RIO Inventory”
- The included “RIO Inventory Permission” permission set has been updated
Check out this Page for more details on RIO Inventory and the documentation site. Install the app if you are new to RIO Inventory and enjoy our new release.
Have some new feature ideas that you think will benefit RIO Inventory? Please tell us your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer manages their clientele function bookings (i.e. company meeting, birthday party, wedding dinner, etc.) within Salesforce via a custom event app and integrated with a calendar app to display each of the events in the calendar view. Requests from their clientele for recurring functions/events such as weekly board meeting, community discussion and many more need to be tracked accordingly within Salesforce, plus being displayed on the calendar app view accordingly. Double booking on the slot which may have been booked by other occasions is not allow and needs to be notified.
The parent event was created via the custom event app. The customer utilised the standard Salesforce task object (which allows defining recurring activities) attached to the parent event. This is used to spawn the desired recurring event (Children records to the parent event) when the events are created. They are to be displayed accordingly in the calendar app view as well. Additional apex customisation is used to handle the double booking scenario instead.
||Account, Tasks/Activities and other related Custom Objects
||Custom Button, Visualforce Pages, Apex Classes
WDCi participated in USC’s Careers Fair March 24th and we would like to say a huge thank you to the organizers of this event. The day was very successful and we were able to provide our knowledge to up and coming students studying. Being a part of this day means that we can hopefully work closely with USC and provide guidance in our area of expertise.
Thank you USC for allowing us to be a part of this day, it was a pleasure being invited to attend. Looking forward to being a part of more Careers Fairs in the future. If you are ever looking to learn or expand your skills check out the USC website. https://www.usc.edu.au/